N2RS, based in Knysna, are now representatives for a few select South African wines from ...
Roeléén Schofield (pictured at the Simola Hillclimb Charity Golf Day) has previously run a wine business in Belgium, where she imported South African wines for 10 years.
Now back home in South Africa and living in Knysna, Roeléén is once again working with wines.
Roeléén is happy to arrange tastings of the wines, whether it is one on one for a business, or for a group at a private function.
Please contact us to arrange a tasting or to request more information.
Note: private tastings can be arranged at Westhill Luxury Guest House in Knysna.
The wines have been represented locally in the Knysna area at the following events ...
- 2016 Annual Mayoral Charity Golf Day, Knysna
- 2016 Plett Wine & Bubbly Festival, Plettenberg Bay
- 2016 Knysna Yacht Club Oktoberfest, Knysna
- 2016 Craft Beer & Braai Festival, Sedgefield
- 2016 Knysna Wine Festival, Knysna
- 2016 N2RS Bubbly, Oysters & Chocolates Experience, Knysna
- 2016 Opening of Westhill Luxury Guest House, Knysna
- 2016 Simola Hillclimb Charity Golf Day, Knysna
- 2015 Knysna Wine Festival, Knysna
- 2015 N2RS Bubbly, Oysters & Chocolates Experience, Knysna