N2RS, based in Knysna, are now representatives for a few select South African wines from ...
Roeléén Schofield (pictured at the Simola Hillclimb Charity Golf Day) has previously run a wine business in Belgium, where she imported South African wines for 10 years.
Now back home in South Africa and living in Knysna, Roeléén is once again working with wines.
Roeléén is happy to arrange tastings of the wines, whether it is one on one for a business, or for a group at a private function.
Please contact us to arrange a tasting or to request more information.
Note: private tastings can be arranged at Westhill Luxury Guest House in Knysna.
N2RS have already showcased the wines locally at the following events ...
- 2019 Knysna Wine Festival
- 2019 Wilderness Art Festival
- 2018 Pezula Hotel Gourmet Wine Dinner, Knysna
- 2018 SKAL International Garden Route Network Lunch, Rheenendal
- 2018 Heritage Craft Beer & Braai Festival, Sedgefield
- 2018 Caroline's Chocolates / Wine Pairing, Wilderness
- 2018 Knysna Wine Festival
- 2017 Plett Wine & Bubbly Festival
- 2017 Filming of The Bachelor (Finland), Knysna
- 2017 Heritage Craft Beer & Braai Festival, Sedgefield
- 2017 Knysna Wine Festival
- 2017 Simola Hillclimb Charity Golf Day, Knysna
- 2017 Knysna Yacht Club Interclub Regatta
- 2017 Knysna Yacht Club Wine & Chocolate Tasting
- 2016 Annual Mayoral Charity Golf Day, Knysna
- 2016 Plett Wine & Bubbly Festival
- 2016 Knysna Yacht Club Oktoberfest
- 2016 Craft Beer & Braai Festival, Sedgefield
- 2016 Knysna Wine Festival
- 2016 N2RS Bubbly, Oysters & Chocolates Experience, Knysna
- 2016 Opening of Westhill Luxury Guest House, Knysna
- 2016 Simola Hillclimb Charity Golf Day, Knysna
- 2015 Garden Route Business Circle Networking Breakfast, Knysna
- 2015 Knysna Wine Festival
- 2015 N2RS Bubbly, Oysters & Chocolates Experience, Knysna